Oh the places you’ll go!
The condensed matter labs are located on the second floor and in the basement of the UC Davis Physics Bldg and in Kemper Hall.
In addition, faculty and students sometimes travel to perform experiments at cutting-edge national labs and user facilities including:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab (Molecular Foundry and Advanced Light Source)
- SLAC national accelerator laboratory (SSRL and LCLS)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
- National Synchrotron Light Source II (NSLS-II)
- Argonne National Laboratory (Advanced Photon Source)
- European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF)
- Canadian Light Source (CLS)
- Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin (BESSY-II)